After the first class-action law suits following cyber security breaches, Top Management and Board members have an increasing, direct responsibility for IT security. It is no longer enough to ask within the organisation if security is adequate, you need to guarantee your existing infrastructure and defences.
Top management must rely on independent initiatives to ensure the assets and un-interrupted business of the company. Key questions to have answered independently are:
- Are we compromised today?
- Does our security level match our threat picture and risk appetite? (not too much, not too little)
If hackers can’t be kept out, you must detect when they enter.
Derant provides standardised and customised services for Top Management and Board of Directors, assisting in proactively protecting company assets.
- Compromise Assessment
- Analysis of network to detect and remove hackers who have already penetrated your network
- Providing Top Management with peace of mind, knowing your network has been analysed, by leading experts, for intruders. Enabling you to present pro-activity towards Board of Directors, owners, public authorities and investors.
- Managed Compromise Detection & Fight-back
- Continuous detection of hackers who have circumvented existing defence systems.
- Ensuring continuous detection of hackers who have compromised the company, and for Management and Board to demonstrate ownership of security of company assets within the cyber area.
- White Box Analysis
- Analysis of the security setup – Does it match the threat picture and risk appetite of the company?
- An assessment of the security setup and a prioritised list of recommendations for optimising security, matching the risk appetite of Management.
- M&A Cyber Security
- Compromise detection and security analysis during M&As.
- Reducing risk, securing assets and avoiding price squeeze (as buyer or seller) in an M&A process.
- VIP Cyber Security
- Tailored programme for key employees or Management.
- Ensuring information security for special sensitive cases or business areas.