- Compromise Due Dilligence
- Protects your deal, both as acquisition target and buyer. Technical-legal security services reducing cyber influence on price, risk and legal claims.
For buyer the Compromise Due Diligence:
- Exposes hidden cyber risk cost
- Brings down risk profile of deal
- Ensures actual value of deal is fixed
For seller the Compromise Due Diligence helps:
- Avoiding unnecessary price squeeze
- Avoiding termination of deal
- Bringing down risk profile of deal
- Ensuring actual value of deal is fixed
Online attacks influence an increasing number of M&A, either preventing the deal or having significant influence on price, risk and legal claims from owners, investors and more.
Together with a leading law firm within M&A, Derant offers specific technical-legal security services, lowering the risk for both target and acquirer.
Compromise Due Diligence:
To bring down risk profile, ensure value and expose hidden cyber risk cost, a Compromise Due Diligence is key. The compromise due diligence answers they key questions:
- Is the target company compromised today?
- Has the company been compromised the last 5 years?
This can be supplemented with:
- Is the cyber security fitting the threat picture of the target company?
Both parties of an acquisition need to ensure that they detect any compromise before and during an M&A, in order to counter it.